DW7400 - any opinions

Anyone used one of these? There's a used one up for sale within driving distance, which I'm quite tempted by....

Reply to
Airsource Ltd

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Airsource Ltd had this to say:

Ermm - what's a DW7400, please?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

A very fair question as even Mr Google doesn't recognise it. Poor netiquette, Airsource.

Reply to
Rob G

Well, if you don't know, you won't have used one, and won't be able to help.

I haven't a clue either!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Could it be a DeWalt table saw?

The Medway Handyman

saw?

> --

Sorry, yes it is the D27400. My bad. And yes, it's a Dewalt table saw.

Ben

Reply to
Airsource Ltd

I expect the OP means this

good for what I do but it might impress some people on the jobsite. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Derren Brown - eat your heart out....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Looks like no-one else has used one either, since it turns out to be a D27400.

I'm still no help though - I haven't used one!

Reply to
Roger Mills

A bit flash for my tastes:

if you mean this: