DVD HDD recorders

Can't find the recent thread on this but Makro now have JVC 80Gbyte HDD recorders for £279+VAT

Reply to
Mike

Do you have the model number of that?

Cheers David

Reply to
Lobster

Probably too late. They'll be all gone if Makro are on their usual form

--=20 Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

have the Liteon 160GB HDD for £329.99 inc VAT and delivery.

Reply to
Vera

JVC DRMH20S

Hear not so good things about Liteon. Don't know about this particular model though.

Reply to
Mike

davidlobsterpot601

particular

Yeah, the Liteon DVD recorder (not HDD) I bought had to go straight back to the shop. So did the replacement (different brand). I ended up with a Philips which is fine.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

.... but without the DVD part :-)

Can't see how this price can be beaten though

Freeview though - no analogue

Reply to
Mike