Ducklings in Back Garden

Would it be worth giving the RSPB a try instead?

Reply to
Mike Clarke

My advice to you would be to contact the RSPCA. From what I've heard, they shoud be willing to help you and take them to a suitable place.

Sylvain.

Reply to
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE

Like hell they will, the wankers.

The local school has this problem and even getting information out of the RSPCA was impossible. They just weren't interested. And this isn't the first time they have had no interest in an animal problem.

Reply to
EricP

In article , Mike Clarke writes

Good idea, their over at Sandy in Bedfordshire. Phoned them once about a nest we had in the loft and was treated to a half hour lecture by sometime who seemed to know EVERYTHING about anything that flew in birdie land!.....

Reply to
tony sayer

From what I have heard, they would be delighted to take them away and kill them. After all, money spent on animal welfare is money they can't spend on building their empire.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

I'm sorry and _surprised_ to hear that. I've seen quite a few instances (TV programs) where they went to great extremes to help/rescue animals. Oh well! You live and learn.

Sylvain.

Reply to
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE

The message from "Sylvain VAN DER WALDE" contains these words:

Yeah, well, when the cameras are around they're a bit more savvy. I've had occasion to ring them twice and on both occasions they were utterly useless.

Reply to
Guy King