Drive

Hi

Got to re surface my drive this year. Paving expert has some great info, but I was wondering....

Final choice looks like concrete with paviors around the edge and across the drive, breaking it up into rectangles. That way I can keep the concrete areas smaller and add expansion gaps.

What thickness of hard core and concrete would be suitable for cars? Would using rebar mesh mean I could use thinner concrete or a thinner base?

Dave

Reply to
Magician