drains and regs

If I want to join a straight length of drain from an IC to another straight length which is between 2 ICs , i.e. making a T (with a swept join) , am I right in thinking that the new T won't need an IC of it's own as it would be roddable from the 3 existing ICs? (i.e. an IC at each end of the T a few yards away).

cheers Jacob just sorting out a drain prob with sh*t all over the place!!

Reply to
normanwisdom

On 20 Feb 2007 03:04:05 -0800, a particular chimpanzee named "normanwisdom" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Almost certainly.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula