Double glazing advice please

Now that would be scary.

Reply to
rbel

The glass has not broken or cracked - the flying debris from nearby trees ceased after the earlier storms had dislodged everything in the least bit loose. There was no sign whatsover of fogging in the panel prior to Friday's storm but it is quite noticeable now. I had not thought about insurance (hence thoughts of d-i-y solutions) and have no idea if they would cover such an eventuality but I will give them a ring in the morning to see what they have to say.

Reply to
rbel

You'll somehow need to convince them that it resulted from a single event and not from gradual deterioration. The latter would almost certainly be excluded by your policy. Have you got any recent date-stamped photos showing the glass to be clear?

Reply to
Roger Mills