Donkey power?

I assume that is what is in the pannier with the electrical hazard warning triangle.

Reply to
Nightjar

yup, i had 125 watt @12 volt panels on my motorhome, they were about 3 foot long and 1 and a half feet wide each, Still had people claiming their little suitcase solar panel from maplins (about a foot square at most) could power their entire motorhome, and i'd been ripped off buying my panels, funny how the next meet they no longer had the panel and were silent on the subject,

for donkey power, maybe inserting a thermopile up the donkeys arse would produce more power :)

Reply to
Gazz

snip

If you could harness the noise the donkey would make.....

Reply to
Davey

5-7kW .... dream on
Reply to
Rick Hughes

At 10% efficient it'd need to be red hot to get that out ... and it sure ain't gonna work well red hot

NT

Reply to
meow2222

it's obvious that the journo accidentally put a 'k' infront of the 'W' isnt it?

Reply to
Gazz