DIY Chat Room

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know about a new home improvement discussion board called DIY Chat Room,

a sister site of Contractors Chat Room
and therefore has a unique mix of professional contractors as well as seasoned homeowners giving you the best DIY advice on the web!

Stop by when you get a chance and tell me what you think.

Thanks, Nathan

Reply to
Nathan

What do you mean "The Best DIY Advice On The Web" ? This group gives the best DIY advice anywhere.

Reply to
BigWallop

DIY advice anywhere.

Seconded!

And we also arrange get-togethers occasionally too.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

In message , Nathan writes

It has potential

You do need to separate central heating from plumbing though

Reply to
geoff

In message , BigWallop writes

And that is the undisputable truth

We also have IMM who can cha cha almost as well as Helen Keller

Reply to
geoff

Oh my goodness. I've just had a vision flash before my eyes that IMM does a spot wearing a grass skirt.....uurrggghhhhh! ;)

No idea why "cha cha cha" is related to a grass skirt, it was just a spur of the moment thing.

PoP

PoP

The disjointed random thoughts of a mind that is....

Reply to
IMM

best DIY advice anywhere.

And some wear yellow boots too.

Reply to
IMM

You should see the tango!!!

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

What, shot into a barrel of oranges?

Now there's an idea

Reply to
geoff

best DIY advice anywhere.

Talking of which, what happened to the proposed northern meet in Leeds? Has it happened and I missed it or has it quietly been forgotten about?

Rob

Reply to
Kalico