Dishwasher tab recommendations ?

Well thanks all for the advice. I've now learned that there is - if rare

- powder dishwasher detergent, which might be worth a try. I'll have a look in Makro next time we're there.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

CPC sell it, although they aren't very good at packing it to withstand UPS handling!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Tx !

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Websites throwing an internal error :(

Reply to
Jethro_uk

As usual! SA01339 (5kg) and SA01340 (10kg). 15.02 and 27.12 (pounds) respectively.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Is that unbranded powder? We had a bad experience with Tesco tabs so only use Finish powder these days. But that seems to be getting harder to find.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Shorrock Trichem. Used it for years and years.

Reply to
Bob Eager

10 times a week?

Do you not reuse stuff - as in do you use a fresh glass/mug every time you have a glass of beer or a cup of tea?

Reply to
ARW

We are in a very soft water area. Our machine's instruction manual actually tells you how to disable the low salt light in such areas.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

When I looked at powders a while ago, tabs worked out cheaper.

don't yet know what the weight is.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Bear in mind that in a hard water area you still need to buy salt anyway, to regenerate the softener.

Reply to
Bob Eager