Digital Shower Confusion

Hi

We're trying to decide which digital shower is best for a combi system but have heard so many conflicting views on quality and reliability. Does anyone have an opinion on the relative merits of the un-pumped Aqualisa Axis compared to the Mira Magna? We were all set to go for the Aqualisa based on feedback on this group and others but then the owner of our local plumbing store claims the Mira is cheaper and more reliable. I'm guessing the Aqualisa Axis uses the same digital valve as the Quartz and therefore has a better 'pedigree' than the Mira Magna, although the Magna seems to have more controls and can cope with a lower pressure (0.4 bar compared to 1 bar).

All help greatly apprieciated!

Reply to
neil.humphries

Hi

We're trying to decide which digital shower is best for a combi system but have heard so many conflicting views on quality and reliability. Does anyone have an opinion on the relative merits of the un-pumped Aqualisa Axis compared to the Mira Magna? We were all set to go for the

Aqualisa based on feedback on this group and others but then the owner of our local plumbing store claims the Mira is cheaper and more reliable. I'm guessing the Aqualisa Axis uses the same digital valve as

the Quartz and therefore has a better 'pedigree' than the Mira Magna, although the Magna seems to have more controls and can cope with a lower pressure (0.4 bar compared to 1 bar).

All help greatly appreciated!

Reply to
d-i-Why?!