Digistat RF1. SCR not responding

Hi

I have a Digistat RF1 which recently needed new bateries.

Since changing the batteries I cant get the SCR to recpond to the RF1. I have tried putting the SCR in learn mode but after intiallising the RF1, the SCR does not flash. Even when incresing the temperature setting so that the "flame" appears on the RF1 the SCR does not flash or seem to repond!

The batteries in the RF1 are brand new.

Can someone please help.

MAL

Reply to