Decent surface mount small round LED lumiere?

I have 3 bays where it's not possible to use downlighters, but the ceiling is about 6'6" above the floor.

So I need something like:

I got one of those as a sample, but it's s**te (heavily burred punching in the metal, the PSU's circuit board rattles around inside it's little case to name two.

I had a strong suspicion about the quality before I opened the box, with such chinglish gems on the side as:

"Highly-efficient electronics ballast ensure to long lifespan using."

Anyway - there seems to be a massive gap in the market for 20-30mm thick

100-150mm diameter LED fittings that do not expect you to drill a 100mm hole in the ceiling!

Anyone know of any sources I might have missed?

Fallback plan is LED tape in extruded ali channel - at least I can buy quality tape. But I'd like to give the fittinsg one more chance.

Reply to
Tim Watts

5-year warranty on them.
Reply to