Danfoss TS715

Hi I'm undergoing a little self-development and updating my plumbing to fully pumped system. I've got a Danfoss TS715 Timeswitch and reading through the instructions I'm not sure this is what I want, it also says in the screwfix catalogue that it's for combis. My question is, does this timeswitch allow you to program the hot water separately from the central heating? The way it's explained in the manual gives me the impression that you can't do this. I'm also confused as to what is the difference between a timeswitch and a programmer!??

Thanks to any replies

Jon

Reply to
jsee

No - it is a single channel switch - you need e.g CP715 two-channel

Geo

Reply to
Geo