Damn, Damn it

LOL! That's brilliant!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In message , George writes

This is really easy -

ignore it andf go looking for something else

It will get jealous and re-appear out of spite ...

Reply to
geoff

So I got myself an Irwin knife. I never lose that...

Reply to
Rod

No I'm just really worried about it - it was a fret saw.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Heh.

A year, maybe 18 months ago I 'lost' a good pair of water pump pliers. Hunted high and low, couldn't find them anywhere and eventually resigned myself to their loss..... Could have done with them a few times too.

Then, a month or so back, I was sorting a squeaky floorboard that went under a partition wall, so needed to pull up the carpet in the next room. That meant moving a 5-drawer chest of drawers...

You'll never guess what I found in the space below the bottom drawer? Yup, my water pump pliers! How they got under there I'll never know....

Reply to
FredCarnot

Have you any small children/ Or a dog? Or a wife who had a vengeance about

18 months ago?

If not that only leaves you :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

On the roof? I've left tools there in the past!

Reply to
Mark

I lost my bestest stanley knife there. A year later I got fed up with using inferior ones and bought a new one for a job in the loft. That's where I found the old one, below where I'd been working.

There should be a good market for stanley knives on Ebay.

Reply to
<me9

Given the track record reported so far, they'd get lost in the post!

Reply to
Rod

Well I've searched high and low for it,the back room is now a tip,tools,box contents all over the place...twas nice and clean before I went rummaging and now I have a daunting task of making it presentable again.

Arrrrrgh! just for the sake of a bloody burner head which I really need over the weekend,I don't think I can buy an adaptor head for this torch? as it came as a Clarke Kit.

She said - why do men always hoard so much junk..looking at the room contents.

Bless em! they don't understand. :-)

Reply to
George

I possess none of these things...