Damn

I'm not allowed to raid the piggybank this month. :-(

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Andy Hall

was the original manufacturer?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Well, I think it was SIP. These are clearly returned/damaged goods that have been given the once over, sorry, reconditioned, before dumping through ebay sellers to recoup some costs.

Reply to
Bob Mannix

I probably should have used a smiley ;-)

Reply to
manatbandq

The message from "Bob Mannix" contains these words:

Probably more reliable than the mainstream - these will have been checked properly.

Reply to
Guy King

I don't reckon the likes of SIP or Sealey make any of the tools in their catalogue.

Reply to
Doki

Gerraway.....

Reply to