DAB aerial

My new house has a hefty steel girder fram, which I understand is a problem for DAB reception. I aleady have the radio, but reception for some stations is worse than where I was (I have moved from Cheshire (CW11) to Telford (TF1)

If I go for an external DAB aerial, should it be dipole, three element or five element, and exactly what cable should I use? I have a small drum of cable left in my house by the Sky dish engineer - will this do?

Reply to
Paper2002AD

In article , Paper2002AD writes

A single dipole will usually do very well. If that cable is something like CT100 which I expect it is, then yes, that would be fine...

Reply to
tony sayer