cutting pipes for shower - no space

I think you're snipping a bit much, the above isn't enough context to see what it was about:-

:-)

You're stretching things a bit there, if I say it's "not just smorfolideonge" that kills people then there is at least an implication that there is such a thing as smorfolideonge.

You even went to the extent of cutting one of my lines in half to try and make your point.

It's all a bit silly anyway, hardly a serious risks discussion any more IMHO.

Reply to
tinnews

Scale. User error (sticking a cap on the end to stop air entering the system). Blockage by organic matter (i.e. a nest of some sort).

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

(a) not at all. (b) not required. It doesn't have to stay water for very long, so the air pressure doesn't have to be elevated.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle