Curtain thermal lining 99p

from 99p stores, sold as 'christmas roll' its just curtain thermal lining. At

2-3mm thick its best to use 2 layers. It has a bit of glitter added, which isn't very noticeable, so might be best for upstairs curtains. The conventional lining is still needed.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

NT

Reply to
meow2222

2-3mm thick its best to use 2 layers. It has a bit of glitter added, which isn't very noticeable, so might be best for upstairs curtains. The conventional lining is still needed.

I did see this yesterday and wondered if it'd be any good for plant fleece...

Reply to
mogga

g. At 2-3mm thick its best to use 2 layers. It has a bit of glitter added, = which isn't very noticeable, so might be best for upstairs curtains. The co= nventional lining is still needed.

More insulating than the fleeces I've seen, I'm not so sure about light tra= nsmission though

NT

Reply to
meow2222