Crown Cupboard Makeover Paint

(satin finish)

Has anyone had good experience of this?

The reason I ask is that my wife has used in our kitchen and my brother in law in their kitchen. Both the painted surfaces are very susceptible to marking/chipping - and yes the instructions on the tin were followed both times.

I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

(Perhaps its name means its ok for a "Makeover" programme on TV - but not for real life ;-)

Reply to
Peter Ramm

Tell them to ring the helpline; the number's on the tin. They might get some free paint.

Reply to
Peter Johnson