Crappy diy stores

When it comes to tools I always buy from Simbles in Watford but building materials I have no preferences. I have a low reard for B&Q in Watford so use Wickes or local builders merchants. Should have gone there first but I had other busineess in Watford. Go into Wickes and get 30 engineering bricks. At the check out there was gardening implement on offer, only £1.50 I think. The guy has already called the manager as he was out of change but I was paying by card but then he still needs the manager to authorise the reduction. Calls manager again. wait wait wait. Calls her again wait wait wait. A girl turns up but she is not the manager. Guy on check out says call so and so which she does and as she calls I chip in in loud voice "tell her the customer is pissed off waiting". Eventually a 25 year old woman sounters down and I ask what was so urgent that she couldn't move her arse, she says she wasn't called. I said what about an applogy for being kept waiting none offered. At this point I tell her to put the f**king bricks back. I know in retail they don't like stroppy customers but that is Wickes on my black list. Clearly no recession in the building trade then.

Reply to
Zen83237