Cover a multitude of sins?

I've been asked to do a bit of DIY on a friend's houseboat, and I foolishly said 'yes'. I say foolishly, because I realise now it's a bit of a wreck.

Although the boat may well be scrapped at the end of this year, I wonder if there's something I can use in the interim to cover mould/fungus/rat droppings/etc once I've scrapped/swept/wiped up all I can. Something to cover all that crap up - some sort of thick industrial-strength paint etc? Colour/texture/etc doesn't matter - just something to make it temporarily habitable. Spray-on preferably, considering all the gaps/crevices/etc these bloody rodents get into.

Cheers ... Mark

Reply to
Mark