Copying a gear?

Am I the only one who finds these things a touch creepy?

Reply to
Huge

En el artículo , Huge escribió:

No.

Watch the bit starting at 0:30 where the robot's rear foot slips on a rock and the way it recovers its balance. That's eerily close to how an animal would behave.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

My level of creep has been increased by noticing the cameras "looking round", too. (Where the "head" would be, if it had one.)

Reply to
Huge