Copper pipes from celler to outbuilding

I have just constructed an outbuilding and now require water and electrics to flow from my cellar to my outbuilding which is approximately 3 feet away. i plan to bury the pipes underground, the electrics going through plastic 15mm pipe and water being carried through copper pipe.

i have searched on this group and understand to stop the copper pipe rusting or becoming weathered etc as it will be buried underground i need to coat it with denso tape.

if the copper pipe is 15mm, what size drill bit will i need to ensure the denso coated pipe will fit through the drilled holes in my celler and through the concrete block of my outbuilding. Also how much denso tape do i need to apply, just 1 layer or several?

Many thanks in advance.

Reply to
Shabs

If underground have the water pipe 750mm deep. Run plastic pipe not copper and have it in a sleeve (large plastic pipe). Have the plastic pipe have insulation on it and then push it through the sleeve. have no joints in the pipe run.

Reply to
IMM

Wouldn't it be easier to use the correct plastic pipe designed to be buried direct?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Don't use copper: Use plastic pipe. Far more relaible underground.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher