copper central heating pipes - paint or not to paint?

I don't know how well it will stick - might end up scratching off easily. Using a primer for copper would solve that (an acid-etch primer).

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

My parents polished theirs with brasso then applied clear varnish ... still there when they sold eth house. White gloss paint yellows very quickly

Reply to
rick