Control gear for 70W metal halide lamps - where to purchase?

I have some, originally gas powered, copper lamp post tops, now fitted with

150W gls lamps. I want to convert these to 70W metal halide with dawn/dusk sensors. 2 main criteria are (1) must be whiteish light and (2) must be single ended lamps.

Any suggestions please where I can get all the control gear and other components?

I hope this makes some sense.

Many thanks Nick

Reply to
Nick

Dave Plowman (News)

Many thanks Dave,

I should be able to find most of what's needed there.

Nick.

Reply to
Louise