condensor dryer blowing cold

I have a 5 year old Creda condensor dryer which is just blowing cold air. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it. Someone suggested it may be the thermostat and I could probably do that myself. Reluctant to pay creda hundreds if its something simple! Please help

Sounds like guesswork regarding the thermostat. If it hasn't got an overheating switch on the back that you can just reset then it has an internal electrical fault up to and including a burned out heating element. The fault can only be diagnosed after testing and inspection, usually by a service engineer. Having it repaired professionally will be expensive but cheaper than buying a new one.
a2z Wrote:

yes most likely to be thermostat if you email me with model i let yo know if ihave on
-- bobwhite
Thank-you. It is a Creda T602. Someone said there may be 2 types of thermostat on it. Is it the little round thing at the back? ( Sorry if this sounds a bit basic, my hubby is away and I'm trying to sort it out myself!)
On 4 Mar 2006 07:57:42 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote:

Don't you just hate it when the best anyone comes up with is d-i-y telephoning?
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

That sounds like the cut-out. What happens when you press it /hard/?
--
Skipweasel
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
a2z wrote:

Thank-you for your help.