Completely OT - Birmingham NIA Travel

Hello All,

Just a quick OT question, but thought that you lot being the font of some sometimes amazing (but OT) knowledge, someone would know.

I have to got to the NIA in B'ham tomorrow and be there for about

7.15pm. Whatsthe traffic gonna belike from about 6.45pm between the M5 J3 and along the A456 into town? Does anyone travel that road and can let me know?

Cheers, and sorry for the completely OT post.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Hibbert

Sorry Mike, haven't got a clue but you may well find the answer in uk.rec.driving

Saragan

Reply to
saragan

I take the A38 everynight at 6pm from Junction 4 into Birmingham, no problems at all. 20 minutes max. Not sure about A456 though sorry.

Reply to
<news

Thats encouraging, thanks! I will take the A38 instead! Cheers!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Hibbert

Take the A456 again 20 minutes max.