Compact float valve for [high] mains pressure

What compact float (or other sort of level sensitive) valves will cope OK with mains water pressure of around 5 bar? It also needs to be able to cope with being outdoors and, probably, freezing occasionally.
This is to set up a chicken (and possibly dog) waterer. We already have some horse waterers which just have 'ordinary' long arm with a ball on the end float valves and they seem to cope pretty well with being outdoors but I want something to put in a much smaller container of some sort.
--
Chris Green
·

A side entry Torbeck valve is pretty compact. Eg. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282113703129
I once fitted one inside a 2.5L paint pot to make a “mini-cistern” to dunk my submersible water pump into back in my caravanning days if we had access to a suitable tap.
Probably okay at 5 bar but you might save yourself some grief by fitting a pressure reducing valve to the supply.
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls