Combi boiler: radiator not working but hot water ok

hi there,

i have a glow worm energy saver combi 80. as above, the hot water is working fine but the radiator is not heating up. i tried changing to different modes and bleeding the radiator but it still would not work.

can anyone please suggest what could possibly be wrong with it so i will know what to expect when an engineer looks at it. i doubt it's the pump because i hear the pump going on when the status changes to pump on.

manual can be found here:

for any help.

Reply to
i-ball

one rad or all of them ?

if it's all of them then I'd suspect the diverter valve is either knackered or blocked with cak from the system.

RT

Reply to
[news]

All of them. thanks for the quick reply. though i'm not too sure what a diverter valve is. is it the same as bypass valve?

Reply to
i-ball

well, it's a valve.

basically, it's the valve that determines which way the hot water goes

RT

Reply to
[news]

link I provided is the correct one for your boiler.

RT

Reply to
[news]

Had a similar problem... the pump was going but it's not quite right, propping it up with a block of wood seemed to help somehow, also had an electronically controll solenoid under the floor go once...

Reply to
Aaron