Combi-boiler or stored?

See the pub has chucked out again.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk:

Course it is, but I had a head of 7 feet to the surface of the cold tank from the kitchen tap, which of course was the worst offender, 4 feet to the shower head which my tank move increased to 9 ft. (but I have a pumped shower)

I'd removed all obstructions, service valves etc from the kitchn tap and it still had a pathetic dribble, and I can't put in a proper tap as the compo sink is drilled for a monobloc (10mm) tails. (New taps, new sink, new worktop, etc).

The booster pump done a fine job, I wish I'd known about them before moving the tank.

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Where have you connected the booster pump?

Reply to
IMM

"IMM" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Straight out of the HW tank; it supplies basin, bath and kitchen sink.

Actually I had no complaints about the bath (22mm all the way and lowest tap in the hovel), or the basin (same height as the kitchen and about 1.5m of 15mm pipe, and not so critical), but the kitchen is much slower and used all of the time.

I can't be sure if using old fashioned taps would help; probably, but now I can think about a poshe single lever tap. Woohoooo.

mike

Reply to
mike ring

No ... it's just that DIMM's a wanker

Reply to
raden

In message , Andy Hall writes

Of course, for a fully satisfying experience, you need two oil drums

Reply to
raden