Clip electric to wall foundations underground?

Would it be OK to clip the electric feed to our new septic tank along a house wall but a foot underground?

From the corner of the house it will go underground to the new septic tank.

I have pipes to excavate next year, and maybe a french drain to add, so safer methinks to have the elec wire at the wall.

And it would look better than clipping it to a wall.

(Plus I havent built one of the walls yet)

George

Reply to
George Miles

So long as the cable is one suitable for direct burial like SWA, then that would be fine. (I would still stick a cable warning tape above it though)

Reply to
John Rumm