Climapro rf Installation Problems

I wired one up today and I am having problems with it.

It is a Y plan setup with the smart plan wiring and the Ultracom sxi boiler.

what I installed.

The problem is that I cannot get the HW and CH to come on together. The HW is taking priority when both are called for. Has anyone here got any experience of this type of install?

TIA

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Are you sure it's Y-Plan? It sounds more like W-Plan - which is simpler, and possibly adequate if you've got a fast recovery cylinder.

Reply to
Roger Mills

100% sure it is not a Y plan.

It is a system I have ever seen/installed before.

The system is controlled by an E bus processor and is supposed to work the CH and HW independently.

I can get HW or CH but not both.

The remote control for the system probably cost more than my boiler!

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Is that what you meant to say?

Ditto.

Yebbut . . when you get past the fancy electronics, what actually controls the water flow? Is there a 3-port valve? If so, is it a mid-position jobbie or just a diverter valve?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Probably not:-)

It is a mid position valve (but not wired up in the traditional way). I cannot get the fancy electrics to call for both HW and CH at the same time. I have got an Glow worm engineer coming out on Monday.

Reply to
ARWadsworth