Class 2 bathroom ceiling light on the highstreet ??

Ageing rellies in a non-earthed lighting circuit bungalow need a new bathroom light fitting.

Believe I need a class 2 double insulated light fitting?

Can anyone guide me to which of toolsatans or screwfuxs offerings fit the bill plse? Or any other high street/shed source.

Is it as simple as "no exposed metal parts in use" ?

Tia

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

The location of the light may require a certain IP rating

ARW

My bathroom light is just an old Bayonet socket with a glass bowl over the top. Things have obviously got way more complicated since the 70s... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

No. It will have no provision for an earth connection, and it may be marked with the double insulated symbol (one square inside another).

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel