Circles on water damaged monitor?

Their paws don't do flags and fences too well.

Reply to
2987pl

Let them do that in the UK and the moronic authorities will snatch them up.

Isn't that something garages do to rip you off? I've never found it necessary.

What annoys me is when people allow their dogs (while still on the lead!) to piss on people's property.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I'd have thought gravity would warp the shape.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There aren't enough of them to require territory.

And yes their paws suck. You should see them trying to get a bit of food out of the edge of a dish.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

My dog has never pissed on my monitor. She pissed in the house once when she was a 6 week old puppy - this was to be expected. Tell us how you reprimanded the cat. You have always been a bully who could not face up to a man. Maybe a cat is about your mark.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Don't need to get everyone to register their dog to be able to work out which dog owner didn't pick up their dog's turd most of the time.

Even easier for you to work out which of your cats did it given that even you don't actually have a hundred cats yet.

Reply to
2987pl

Gravity doesn't have much effect on a thin film between two layers of plastic with a wicking effect.

Reply to
2987pl

They work well for running up the vertical trunk of a tree tho.

Reply to
2987pl

I'll tell you how my friend stopped his stupid puppy pissing in the house, he rubbed his nose in it. Animals are stupid.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

If I don't register my dog, how can the shit be traced to my dog?

I use a camera and know what each cat looks like. Not possible for the council to do that with 1000s of dogs they've never seen.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Possibly, but I'm surprised it's such a perfect circle. I guess the thin film is very precisely made.

Although one of the circles has a straight edge as though it was blocked for some reason. And another has a chunk cut out of the side, rather raggedly.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

They don't work well for running up me. They end up getting flung across the room when their claws ends up through my skin.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I meant that most will register their dogs and so the shit of most dogs can be traced by to their owner.

But dna is easier to do after the event. Its unlikely that you will have the cat caught in the act of pissing on the monitor.

Reply to
2987pl
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

When my puppy pissed in the house she was shown the piss, given a slap, just enough to hurt a little bit and booted out into the back garden. She has never again pissed in the house. If she wants a wee/poo during the night she will wake me up. So, dogs are not so stupid. A cat will just shit and piss in the house, stupid is as stupid owns.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Goody two shoes that register their dogs will already be cleaning up their shit.

It's as daft as speedbumps, those that bother slowing down for them were already obeying the speed limit. Speeders like me ignore them and bounce over them.

The camera runs continuously and has motion detection, so it doesn't use up the memory for a month.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

So you'd just allow a cat to tear your skin off?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That's what I do with the cats.

A cat can use a cat flap. All but one of mine simply go outside when they need to, without having to wake me.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I don't walk my cat. You have to walk your dog.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey