Choosing a pod coffee machine?

Sorry, are you 'a foreigner' and/or did you just miss the smiley?

Irrespective of your left-brainer reply to my lighthearted comment, the British *are* (stereotypically) known for their tea drinking.

<snip history lesson>

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<snip>

Why the 'sorry', do you live elsewhere to the rest of us then? ;-)

I mean, it's the environment we all live in you are talking about so you will be polluting it for yourself?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I thought that Importers had been in the High Street, I knew there was a coffee merchant. Premises are now a barbers - where I go.

Reply to
charles

Not a massive fan of brewery smells (products is a different matter).

Living in Harrow, you'd occasionally get a whiff from Fullers in Chiswick, or Nescafe (?) in Uxbridge :)

Reply to
Jethro_uk

I think it was 165 High Street, yes. Friary Meux was where the new arcade is...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Can somebody explain to me why coffee when roasted or made into a drink always smells like its on fire or very burnt/smouldering?

Cat poo and pee actually smells nicer!

Reply to
No Name

Certainly was. You could sometimes smell the mashing from the train on the other side of the tunnel towards Godalming.

Used to have similar in Cardiff from Brains.

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

and called The Friary Centre

Reply to
charles

Good grief. Have I been following you , or you following me?

(I suspect the former. I was too young for the beer)

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Everybody has to come from somewhere...