Chimneys.. again.

I don't know:-)

There seem to be two versions. Granulated which is cemented and *pills* which aren't.

Done at no noticeable cost. Counter man at BM gave me two 70mm plastic soffit vents. My nearest core drill is oversize (78mm) but I happen to have some two part resin going to waste.

Let us hope they don't sound like an Aeolian harp!

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Nether are expensive Tim, not nearly as expensive as the steel anyway.

Couple of hundred for structural engineers, several thousand for the stel..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In message , The Natural Philosopher writes

Huh! I'm talking Hertfordshire prices. Steel is cheaper than it was. Anyway, someone in the fishing club knows someone who might be able to.....

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb