Cheap tile cutters

Dear all,
Finally decided to buy my own tile cutter now that I am in a new house with a new set of rooms to tile.
Just thought I'd share two things with you:
1. The standard 400w cheapo jobbie, normally meant to be 37.99 from Screwfix is currently on their site at 24.99 (quote no. 13192).
2. The Rexon dry tile cutter (quote 25639 on Screwfix at 139.99) is on b&q's site for just 49.98 in the clearance section.
Good night all, and happy easter.
Alex
I've had the Plasplugs one for years and it works fine for me (and for everyone who's borrowed it from time to time!). Spare wheels readily available too.