Cheap Temporary Flooring

Hi all, I'm in the process of building a house and will be putting down a solidwood floor throughout. The base flooring within the house is concrete and therefore I must wait until the moisture content of the content of the concrete drops below 3 or 4 % before the flooring can be layed. I've been warned not to use artificial moisture extractors to speed up the process as they will do considerable damage to the concrete (particularily wall plaster) but to wait and let it dry the natural way. My question is what could be used as a temporary flooring measure which isn't expensive and would keep down dust and dirt and thus permit living in the house.
Regards
Seamus

Is rush matting still available? Cheap carpet tiles or contract carpet?
--
*Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.

as
Other peoples's cast off (hessian backed) carpet roughly cut to size.
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:19:35 -0000, "Seamus Mc Loughlin"

Look in exchange and mart for ex-exhibition carpet. An average 3 bed house would cost about 200 to 250 to have carpeted throughout....no work on your part!
sPoNiX
Seamus Mc Loughlin wrote:

We lived with teh concrete and the dust for some months actually...but one thing I would have done is PVA the floor as soon as its nearly dry.
Then cheap rugs - check out skips and auctions - or indeed expensive rugs - cover up the worst of it. You can use th expesnive rugs to cocvre up teh expensive floor later on..