Chateau DIY

It'll see me out though, eh?

And as apparently 45% of Americans believe The Rapture is coming within the next forty years anyway, we don't have to worry about what we do to the planet now.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

I seriously doubt that. They might get a lethal dose of fentanyl from the Chinese or Russians though. Sort of humane disposal, of the eugenically unfit.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

For some reason, although I watched Escape To The Chateau I didn't bother with Escape To The Chateau DIY.

Having found this by chance I binged on it and was offered Chateau DIY but ignored the Escape to the Chateau DIY series. Intrigued how the producers must have realised that it would work without Strawbridge input.

Presently on Renovation Nation.

Reply to
Peter Johnson