Can 2 CH systems run off 1 header tank?

An annex was added to my house prior to my purchasing it, which has its own independent HW & CH system. As a result I have 2 CH header tanks in my loft. My question is whether the 2 systems could run off 1 header tank. I do realise that 2 expansion pipes would still be needed. Any suggestions?

Reply to
DGT

sure. But what are the odds of you seeing this reply? If you do, get yourself to news:uk.d-i-y via a saner route.

Reply to
Animal