cable for pump

I was in focus and i needed some 3 core flex type cable for a pump.

The pre-cut ( all they had) was around 7.99 upwards for 3 amp 5 meters .

They had extension leads 5 meters 13 Amp 2 outlet for 6.99

I will now have a 3 meter extension lead and 2 meters of cable for the pump. Job done.

This email is Private and Confidential This e-mail has been virus checked by Mcafee Virus Scan. Telephone calls may be recorded for quality assurance and security purposes. Shopping -- get your hit @

Gary

kin ell, =A31.60 /m.

Screwfix 72642 3-Core Flex white 0.75mm=B2 50m =A315.30 =3D 30p a metre.

Toolstation would even deliver it free for =A315.34 all in, 71065.

NT

Reply to
Tabby