C24 joists, 225 x 75 x4000

Hi, I will have to order some C24 225 x 75 x 4000mm joists as the purlins for my extension roof soon. C24 spec'd by structural engineer. Anyone know what sort of price I should pay ? Good suppliers ? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Very roughly - =A34/m - you'll have to buy 4.2m lengths.

If you're in East Anglia - Ridgeons are an excellent company.

Reply to
RubberBiker

Quite possibly - I had to for the ones I needed on my loft.

Not these days... but from memory they were not significantly more than C16

Where are you?

Reply to
John Rumm

I am in Coventry. Simon.