C.H. queston

I have a gas microbore system which has no individual contol of hot water & wish to fit a 3 way valve. The flow and return pipes are in 22mm but the branch to the cylinder is in 15mm,Should I replace in 22mm and would a gate-valve for balancing be an idea? Many thanks for any help. S.C.W.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.