Box extender

Yes, but I'm not sure how you would plan to use it on a drywall box...
Found them eventually in the Appleby catalogue. Page 3.
(4).pdfOr, if you don't want to download the catalogue (2MB), here's an example
CPC have them
Reply to
Dave Osborne
In article ,
Not really. You need to drill out the screw threads (or press out the brass inserts) and possibly use longer crews through those holes to pick up the original threads in the backing box.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)
Yup
Wot like this?:
,+Lighting+&+Security/Connection+&+Switch+Units/BG/818/displayProduct.jsp?sku=PL08925;-)(Credit to Bill Wright over on UKDTV for mentioning them)
Reply to
John Rumm
>> Does such a thing exist? I mean a spacer to go on the front of a >> surface or drywall box, between the box & socket outlet to increase >> the internal space? > Yes, but I'm not sure how you would plan to use it on a drywall box... > > > Found them eventually in the Appleby catalogue. Page 3. > >
(4).pdf>>>> Or, if you don't want to download the catalogue (2MB), here's an > example >
or CPC have them > >
, I meant a white plastic box rctender.
Reply to
The Medway Handyman