Bolier Trouble

I have a Ariston Boiler and seems to keep giveing me trouble. I bled th

water from the radiators and know the preassure gauge keeps hitting 90 then switches off. please hel

-- hsj123

Reply to
hsj123

I have a Ariston Boiler and seems to keep giveing me trouble. I bled th

water from the radiators and know the preassure gauge keeps hitting 90 then switches off. please hel

-- hsj123

Reply to
hsj123

What do you mean 90%? Boiletr pressure gauges are usually calibrated in bar, usually 0-4 or 0-6 bar. Is yours actually marked in %? If so do you mean that it's going to a high setting or a low one? Most boilers will cut out if the water pressure is too low. Look through Google's archive of this group (e.g. "boiler pressure low") for _many_ discussions of such problems.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Further background reading is in the Sealed CH FAQ Your problems may have nothing to do with the pressure.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Could it be the temp guage he's looking at 90 degrees C? Low pressur causing over heat cut out cured by reset? Find the pressure guage whe boiler cold, make sure it is 1bar to 1.5bar, that shgould sort you out

-- Paul Barker

Reply to
Paul Barker