Boiler suitable for fitting in loft

I've just had my water pressure and flow rate measured by Severn-Trent and it's slightly better: 16 litres/min and 36m head of pressure.

He advised that this was OK for a combi boiler but the concensus here is that 20l/min is the minimum?

M.

Reply to
Slartibartfast

No. That's absolutely fine for an instantaneous combi. There is no marginal about it. It's a little low for a mains pressure storage system, but not low enough to stop them working, just enough to make the advantages over an instantaneous combi less compelling.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle