Boiler Replacement

...and an uniformed idiot, is still ....well.....an uninformed idiot. Sad but true.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Yup. Dress makes no difference to being an idiot. Or changing names, come to that.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

...our resident DIYing caberman yet again eneters with ranblings....read on....

.......what is he on about? dress? ...........Must kilts and the likes.......Sad but true.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Tee hee.

You change the quoting - and still get it wrong.

Time your medication was increased.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

...our resident DIYing caberman yet again enters with inane drivel....read on....if you can stand it of course...

....a man who is into cabers and kilts talks about medication.. .... I know what you are all thinking...unbeliveable I know.....

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Okay - I can sort of manage to understand 'ranblings" means 'ramblings'.

But what does 'eneters' mean ? Sounds like something you do to the backside of a patient.

Reply to
Mike

Everyone else over 5 understands it - but not you.

You fantasise about kilts and cabers? Well, each to their own.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If you want to, yes.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

......he is at it again...in his world he thinks all can understand it.....read on...

...fraid not. .....most mortals are bamboozled by the inane ramblings..... Sad but true.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

So you're under 5? A precocious child. Seek help. Or a good slap.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

........the deluded one is still at it....must be all the cabers he has DIYed........

....sad isn't it......he is into slapping children too...against the law I might add....Sad but true.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Our know-it-all caber tosser, doesn't even know about sound/video/film. A pro he tells us all. Yer, Yer, Yer.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

He's having brainache having naughty quizzes now.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

That is obvious, but he still failed.