Relay on the pcb ...

Reply to
raden

In message , raden writes

btw

it's what I do

Reply to
raden

Are we talking dry / bad solder joint, or worn out mechanically?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith (UK)

In message , "Bob Smith (UK)" writes

Burned out

Reply to
raden

Anything from a blackened contact to a large piece of printed circuit board charred beyond recognition

Reply to
John

I bought a new air pressure switch, and that didn't work.

Been reading other threads, and someone mentioned gas pressure decreasing due to a blockage in a filter in the meter.

This sounds promising, since the problem is getting worse over time, AND I have a problem with my gas grill. I am sure the flames used to be bigger on the grill, but it has also been getting worse, making popping noises, and after a few months, going out. I have had the burner out and poked pipe cleaners in, and have also checked the venturis for fluff, with no effect. Gonna give Transco a call today.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith (UK)

Argh!!! That's not it. The pressure is fine.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith (UK)