Blow torch

Is yours the Rothenberger Superfire 2?

ARW

I have one. Quite expensive but I would recommend it. It lights first time every time at the press of the button with one handed operation. It means that I can solder and then put down the torch unlit. I use it with MAP/PRO gas.

Reply to
alan_m

Well todays top tip.

If you are a plumber then do not let your apprentice load it into the van.

The daft sod did not close the gas valve or use the on/off switch. On a sharp bend the torch rolled over in the tool bag, instantly lit and set fire to the coat in the back of the van.

Reply to
ARW

No, but if my GoSystem torch

were to mysteriously break, I'd think of a way to justify replacing it with a Superfire

Reply to
Andy Burns

I looked at some of the cheaper Rothenbergers on screwstation, they got terrible reviews.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Could have been worse.