Bi-stable electric water valves

I've found these on Ebay and have an application that they would be better for than a straight on-off valve.
But has anyone used them and can anyone make head-or-tail of this electrical specification?
"Universal Plastic G1/2 Bi-stable Pulse Electric Solenoid Water Valve 3.6V DC
SKU: 14_S000114016332 Description: Small Size, beautiful appearance, stable performance Wide application and usage, can meet the different needs of customers. 2 wired connector replacement solenoid valve . Male thread connector. Replace the bad work solenoid valve for machine. Use for: Universal Powered by: 3.6V DC Working Form: Positive pulse valve, Negative pulse valve Electric resistance: 9 pulse width 30ms Working current: 500mA Working pressure 0.05 - 1.0Mpa Thread Diameter: 2cm Size: Approx. 53 x 50 x 24mm/ 2.9 x 1.97 x 0.94inch Material: Plastic
On 02/05/2016 11:22, Rob Graham wrote:

Hi Rob
Looks like it wants a short pulse of 3.6v @ 1/2 an amp to open it, and then a short pulse of the opposite polarity to close it.... though that's a bit 'unfriendly' from the point of view of the driver circuitry. 'Spose it could be done with 6v 'centre-tapped' (so 0v is half-way up the battery stack, if using batteries)
Does that make any sense? Adrian
On 02/05/16 12:59, Adrian Brentnall wrote:

use an H bridge, then only 5V supply needed.
foolish, and by the rulers as useful.
On Monday, 2 May 2016 11:22:55 UTC+1, Rob Graham wrote:

translation follows...

waffle

So it wants 3.6v 500mA for 30ms, plus the other polarity for opposite action. 30ms seems remarkably short for a water valve solenoid, call me unconvinced about that bit. I'd expect more like 300ms.
NT
Hi Rob,
I know this is an old post but did you ever get this working?
On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 11:57:24 -0800 (PST) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It's only a fiver delivered, why not try it?